3-17-2012 Verde Valley Computer Club and Prescott Computer Society

3-17-2012  St Patrick's Day brought to me to my morning presentation at Verde Valley Computer Club in  Cottonwood, AZ.
I was greeted by 93 club members and guests. This was a very lively and responsive audience and they asked lots of questions.

         

         

    
(Click Image to Enlarge)

The afternoon presentation was given at the Prescott Computer Society in Prescott, AZ where 
32 members listened to the presentation. A Q&A session followed the presentation and some of the members have already installed the avast! Mobile Security Application.

         

       
(Click Image to Enlarge)



A small video taken on my way to my first appointment yesterday.



It's a good thing that today is a day of rest. I just checked my schedule for Mon. :
3 Presentations and 5 hours of driving time. Should be an interesting day.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog