RollBack RX Update


A video to show off how it works https://youtu.be/Oogz7ArMw70
Download from here https://horizondatasys.com/download/#rollbackhome
Today, I put this software to the test.

Early this morning Rollback RX created it's snapshot. (Only takes seconds)

About 1 hr. later, I decided to uninstall Avast Free and install Avast OMNI beta.

After finding out that my router still isn't compatible with OMNI, it was time to go back to the Free version of Avast.

Rather than doing a full removal of Omni and then an install of Avast Free, I decided to use RollBack RX.

After selecting the RoolBack, the system rebooted

The time frame for this rollack was amazingly short.

(I was used to the long time it takes for a System Restore Point)

After the restart I was greeted with the following,

This would come in handy if there were some important file changes you needed to recapture.

Since I had no files or document that needed recovering, I selected the Cancel option.

My system had been totally restored without any problems. Back to where it was this morning.

This program certainly has my endorsement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog