1-24-2022 Tech for Seniors - Episode 96

 

For me, this show was different from the past 95 episodes.
The collage of images were sent to me from one of the other staff members.
My portions in this episode were pre taped since the show must go on,
I was undergoing cataract surgery. My bandages will come off later this morning.
Till then I get to experience what many folks that only have the use of one eye
go through every day. I give then credit, it isn't easy.

We covered the following topics during the show,
Cyber security, podcasting with google, windows 11 taskbar explained,
website of the week (still tasty), looking better on Zoom and our musical segment
was In the still of the night.
I can't wait for next weeks episode when for me, things should be back to normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog