Despite the rising prices, I still went all out for Valentines Day

 I started by visiting ChatGPT and asking it to compose a Valentines Poem for my wife Alice. I gave the chatbot just a small amount of information for the poem's creation.

I then went online and did a search for "Free printable Valentines Day Cards",
I found one that I liked at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/small-business/templates/greeting-cards/valentines
Here's the one I choose:

The inside or, in this case, page two allowed you to insert a personal message.

I inserted the poem created by ChatGPT and added the ending lines.
Next I printed the two sheets. Once that was done, I taped the two pages together and folded them so that I had a full size card.
Here's the finished project:

Even when you don't have much money, it's still nice to remember your honey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog