Using AI to Make Life Simpler

 

https://youtu.be/u5c1YXsV_w0
This video shows how AI can make your life simpler and accomplish tasks quicker.
I used the following five tools in creating this video:
1.Copilot 2.Notepad 3.ZOOM 4.Pictory.ai 5.ScreenPal
I started a private Zoom meeting and Recorded my screen.
Copilot created most of the information I used from the following two prompts I gave it:
1. Please write a blog post on the following topic - Seniors seeking help to become Tech savvy.
What are the best resources available to them to accomplish that task with the least amount of effort.
2. Please re-write the blog post giving more details on all of the topics you mentioned and please
add some appropriate humor to make the blog post more interesting to read. Thanks.
I copied that information into Notepad, made my own changes, edits and additions.
I then fed that altered information to Pictory.ai which created the 39 slide video.
I provided the narration for those 39 slides. Pictory.ai provided the background music.
I then uploaded the recording made by Zoom after I ended the private Zoom meeting to ScreenPal.
Once that recording was uploaded to ScreenPal, I used ScreenPal to make the final edits to the recording.
I also used ScreenPal to render the final rendition, save it to my computer and upload it to YouTube.
If you're interested in trying Pictory.ai please use the following link. https://pictory.ai?ref=t015o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog