11/14/2017 The Central Iowa Computer User Group (CIACUG)


I encourage questions. Even during the presentation.
Questions show interest. Questions show a willingness to learn
and be involved.
The Central Iowa Computer User Group (CIACUG) was the last of the groups
who requested a presentation for Cyber Security Awareness Month.
Since their meeting for October had already been booked, we settled on the Nov. date.
In total, I remotely visited 16 Clubs for Cyber Security Awareness Month.
We started in Moline Illinois and ended in Ankeny Iowa.
I was as far east as Rochester NY and as far west as Newhall, California.
That's a lot of miles to cover but, I never left my home on this long trip.
Next month, I'll be traveling (remotely) to my neighbor to the north, Toronto, Canada.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog