The Photo Sphere Function where is it?


Photo spheres are one of the reasons I'm keeping my Pixel 6 Pro
Google in it's infinite wisdom has decided to remove that function
in their newer phones. I'd love a Pixel 9 but it can't do photo spheres.
The function was removed in Pixel 8 and is still missing in Pixel 9
Third party apps are terrible and loaded with adds. etc.
Google needs to bring that function back
Spheres are 360 photos and they can be taken natively in the older phones.
Google, please bring that function back and I'll upgrade to a Pixel 9.
Here's a Photo Sphere I took this morning with my Pixel 6 Pro.

Access the entire 360 Sphere via the following Google Photos link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fPkNUxChFQu4KLzk7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8-9-2024 Breaking Security News